The Lenovo Moto M has announced a month ago, and its popularity is growing steadily ever since. The mid-ranger leaked quite a few times before, teasing various features before its premiere.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 128 GB
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 16MP Primary Camera | 8MP Front
- 3050 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- MTK Helio P15 64-bit Processor
|Phone Model||Moto M |
|OS||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Product Dimensions||151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85 mm|
|Display||13.97cm (5.5) Full HD|
Drag to focus & exposure
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth 4.1,Bluetooth HID, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct,802.11 a/b/g/n|
|SIM||Dual Nano-SIM (Slot 2 supports either a second SIM card or a microSD card)|
|Connectivity||TDD-LTE band 38/40/41 |
FDD LTE band 1/3/5/7/8/20
VoLTEGSM band 2/3/5/8
WCDMA band 1/2/5/8
GSM band 2/3/5/8· FDD/LTE-TDD (CAT6 300Mbps DL/ 50Mbps UL)
|Sensors||Fingerprint Sensor Vibration e-Compass Accelerometer Ambient Light Gyroscope Proximity|
|Multimedia support||MP4,M4V,MKV,XVID,AAC,AAC+,eAAC+,MP3,AMR,FLAC,Supports H.265, H.264, H.263, MPEG4|
|Processor||64-bit MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core 2.2GHz/ 64-bit MediaTek Helio P10 1.8GHz CPU and Mali T860mp2 GPU|
|Memory Card||32GB/64GB*, microSD Card support (up to 128GB)|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Colour Available||Gold, Gray, Silver|
|Battery Power Rating||Built-in 3050 mAh battery supports 5V/2A rapid charge††.|
|What’s in the box||Handset, Charger, Type C USB Cable, White Earphone, SIM Tray Pin, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Film Back Cove|
- Firstly I want to talk about the battery life.
The battery life of this phone is good. If you are a moderate user the battery will last nearly 30-32 hrs but if you are a heavy user like me the battery will last for nearly 24 hrs.
- NOW coming to the camera this phone sports a 16MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. The camera is not up to the mark maybe it’s due to the MTK processor or whatever but it’s ok. Still, I will be looking forward to the nougat update and let’s see it fixes the camera quality or not since low light photography is so poor.
- Thirdly which I should have mentioned in the beginning that the phone is extremely responsive and fast. In a weeks usage, I still didn’t find any lag which is truly amazing and the best thing about this phone.
- And I have to mention about the SIM slot because it’s a hybrid slot. But unlike other phones, you can enter 2 Sims along with the microSD card. But if you are using the variant that I am using i.e. with the 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM I don’t think that you will need a microSD on this phone.
- About the heating of this phone, the phone doesn’t heat up abnormally like reaching a temperature of 45 degrees the heat of this phone varies between 37-39 degrees which is pretty good and for an octa-core it’s normal.
- Gaming is quite good on this phone but sometimes it can lag which you can ignore.
Overall it’s a good phone and value for money.
I would suggest that you go for it.
Battery – 9/10
FingerPrint Sensor – 10/10
UI – 10/10
RAM Management -10/10
Camera – 9/10 ( The Problem is not with the Hardware but the Camera app itself, Other Camera Apps are much better)
Overall. I didn’t Expect a Phone like this from MOTO.
It’s Pretty Awesome. Worth the Money Spent.
Waiting for the Nougat Update.
Nougat Update would Improve all the above things more.
An excellent look worth for money, unable to use sim2 +sd card, the battery is pretty good we can use entire day on one charge, overall performing well, camera also giving a better result, Smooth touch screen. You must buy.