Get bored of usual potato cutlet try something different and new – Raw Banana Cutlet.Nutritionally, the green banana is a good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals, and contains a starch that may help control blood sugar, manage weight and lower blood cholesterol levels. So try this healthy and tasty raw banana cutlet at once you will become its fan.
Preparation time: 20 To 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Raw bananas 3 medium sizes.
Green peas boiled 1/4 cup.
Vermicelli (sevayi) crushed 1/2 cup.
Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon.
Red chilli powder 1/4 teaspoon.
Dry mango powder (amchur) 1/4 teaspoon.
Asafoetida (Hing) a pinch.
Green chillies 2.
Ginger grated 1 teaspoon.
Salt to taste.
Oil for deep-frying.
1. Cut off the edges of each raw banana.Then cut them into 2 or 3 slices without peeling it.Boil it in a cooker for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes peel it off and either grate it or mash it in a consistent order.
3. In the mixer grinder grind boiled peas, coriander leaves, and chilies.Mix this paste into mashed banana.
Read Also: –
4. In the same mixture add dried mango powder, garam masala powder, salt, asafoetida, red chili powder and mix thoroughly.
5. Now grease your palm with oil, divide the mixture into small parts give them a shape of cutlets and roll it on crushed vermicelli.
6. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the both sides of cutlets until golden in color.
7. Take out fried cutlets in a paper napkin so that extra oil is absorbed.
8. Serve it with sauce or any chutney you prefer.